Your Liquid Base - the Liquid Base shop Germany
§1 Condition of the contract
1. Our prices are ex stock in Germany.
2. Our offers are non-binding (freed). All orders must be confirmed by us in writing. The purchase contract comes into effect only with this confirmation. Confirmation of delivery is the delivery of goods with delivery note and / or invoice or the dispatch of an order confirmation by post, fax or e-mail. The automatically sent e-mail is an acknowledgment of receipt of your order and at the same time a confirmation of the purchase contract.
3. Verbal, verbal or other non-written agreements shall only be binding if confirmed in writing.
§2 Acceptance of the goods
1. The cost of acceptance and dispatch of the goods shall be charged to the buyer unless otherwise agreed. The choice of the shipping way and the type of shipment is left to us, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
2. Insurance of the goods, for example transport insurance, if not included in the transport company, shall be borne by the buyer.
§3 Delivery and delivery time
1. We are entitled to partial deliveries. Unless expressly provided otherwise, at the time of delivery we shall supply and deliver at our option, together with subsequent orders, or separately.
§4 Force Majeure
1. If events occur which hinder us from the delivery but are beyond our control, the delivery period extends until the obstacle no longer exists.
2. If the hindrance lasts longer than 6 weeks, the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract; Claims for damages of any kind are excluded.
3. Clause 1 shall also apply in the case of strike, raw material deficiency or other operational disturbances, which impose unreasonably on our delivery.
§5 purchase prices and incidental costs
1. Our prices are based on the current price list. The prices on the day of delivery are inclusive of the statutory value-added tax.
2. Postage and packaging are charged at a flat rate, unless otherwise agreed. The packaging is not taken back; The disposal of the packaging by the buyer is included in the flat rate self-cost.
3. At the current price list, we refer to both the order amount limits for deliveries free of freight and packaging, as well as marginal amounts, express surcharges, volume discounts and relay prices.
§ 6 Payment of the purchase price
1. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, payments shall be made immediately net without deduction. We are not obliged to accept bills of exchange or checks. If you are accepted, acceptance is only made on account of performance. The buyer is responsible for the payment and discount costs, as well as the bill of exchange tax. These costs will be invoiced separately to the buyer and are payable immediately.
§7 Warranty and Damage
1. The goods shall be inspected immediately upon arrival at the place of destination. If the investigation is not carried out, any warranty obligation for defects of the goods is excluded.
2. The quality of the goods shall be considered as approved if a complaint is not received within 8 days of the arrival of the goods at the destination. This also applies to goods which have been exchanged.
3. If the goods are defective, we may, at our discretion, repair or replace the goods. If the rectification fails or the replacement delivery is defective, the buyer is entitled to demand reduction or conversion.
4. We will only be able to liquidate you with the insurer for damages incurred by you when the transporter has made a de facto statement (note / damage report of the transport company) and sent it to us with the original shipping documents.
5. Claims for damages are excluded, unless we are charged with willful intent or gross negligence. Damages will only be replaced if you have incurred the delivery item yourself.
§8 Reservation of title
1. We deliver under retention of title. The delivered goods remain our property until complete payment.
2. A lien or confiscation of the reserved goods shall be reported to us immediately, our intervention costs shall be borne by the buyer.
4. The buyer has to keep the goods carefully and at his own expense adequately against all risks (eg theft and fire).
§9 Explanations and additions
1. Payment of the purchase price:
The payment of the purchase price is always in advance, PayPal or cash on delivery.
It is absolutely necessary to specify the reference number and the name for the transfer so that the payment can be assigned by us.
We charge a shipping fee of 4,99 Euro, from an order value of 30,00 Euro we deliver free of charge, cash on delivery 6,40 €, DHL international + 9,99 €
§10 Recall instruction / return
1. The return of goods in defect-free condition and in fault-free, unopened packaging is always possible at any time. - For hygienic reasons, we can only take back unopened bases, aromas and liquids. In the case of mixed accessories, the usual return conditions apply; Here the original condition and the return with original packaging is necessary.
2. The goods must be returned to the Liquid Base free of charge. Unfree returns will not be accepted by us! If you want to return something, for complaints, or revocation, please let us know this in advance to the following contact address: email@example.com
§11 Transportation damage
Please note the general insurance conditions for transport damages. Otherwise, legitimate claims may have to be rejected.
The above terms and conditions are only valid for the Liquid Base. If individual clauses or parts of the clauses of these terms and conditions are invalid, all other clauses remain valid.
For questions about shipping: firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE you will find our payment and shipping conditions
§12 Change reservation
The goods are displayed in the Internet by pictures. The goods actually delivered may differ from the illustrations. We reserve the right to make changes and improve the products, as well as small color changes and dimensions of the products. The seller is entitled to deliver the changed version of the purchased item. If the ordered goods are no longer available, the seller has the right not to deliver the goods.
§13 Defense clause
The buyer declares with his written, online or telephone order, his consent to our general terms and conditions. This applies in particular to online orders. Our sales conditions are valid only if the purchase contract is confirmed by the buyer in deviation from our general terms, even if we do not object. Deviations are only valid if they have been acknowledged by us in writing.
§14 Involvement clause
The offer, the order and the contractual relationship are exclusively based on our general terms and conditions. The GTC shall also apply to all future transactions between the Contracting Parties, without any reference to the GTC.
§ 15 Assignment prohibition
The assignment of the rights and / or the assumption of the obligations of the buyer from the purchase contract are not permissible without the written consent of the seller.
The place of performance for deliveries and payment is Pirmasens. Pirmasens is the legal venue for both parties, to the extent legally permissible. German law applies.
We specifically point out the dangers in the handling of base-containing liquids.
The Liquid-Base assumes no liability or responsibility, for incorrect applications, negligent handling or improper use!
No sale to persons under 18 years !! - An age test is carried out in the form of identity card inspection on delivery!
Therefore please make sure to provide correct information on the name and date of birth.
Anyone who needs help or questions regarding the correct application of nikotin-containing bases / liquids, can always contact us at any time!
We also expressly dissociate ourselves from the content of the links used on our online presentation to other sites.
A partial invalidity of these general terms and conditions, as a result of amended or supreme legal jurisdiction, shall not affect the validity of the concluded agreement in the remaining points.
Ask? Contact us